As we are coming close to our academic year 20/21 which starts on the 7th September 2020. You might have start noticing that you are able to see some timetabled lessons. However, we are still in the process of finalising the timetable, do check back on your respective google calendar timetable for possible updates.
Learning portal access is also being progressively provisioned and you should be able to login and view your new modules latest by 2 weeks before the semester starts (week of 24th August 2020).
Important and Urgent Message for ALL International Students (Click on the following links to view)
Results for Diploma programmes will be released on 29th May 2020, at 2pm.
Results for Degree and Masters programmes will be released on 5th June 2020, at 2pm.
Please click here to view.
Login Details on the Library Website
Greetings from the Library!
To login to your library account, kindly use your 5 digit student ID as your username and your date of birth (YYYYMMDD) as your password.
Did you know that you could login to your library account if you did not receive an sms notification as an alternative to checking your current and overdue loans?
Once you have logged in, click on My Account -> Summary -> Loans.
"My Account" allows you to access:
- your current and overdue loans
- renew your loans if they are not overdue
- view what items you currently have on reserve, if they are available to be picked up or see your current place in the reserve queue
- cancel your current reservations, bookings or request if they are no longer needed
- the history of your previous loans, reservations, bookings and requests
- view your existing profile
For any queries or assistance, please contact Library Front Desk at 64965277 or email email@example.com